Research Tech II, Human Cells, Tissues, and Organoids Core
Apply here or go to jobs.wustl.edu and search for JR60220
This position is in the Human Cells, Tissue and Organoids (hCTO)Core. The hCTO Core assists investigators in the culture and differentiation of human stem cells and in the development of 3D tissue/organoid models.
This position will assist with the technical aspects of studies and experiments, including documentation and preparation of materials.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with research studies, experiments and assays, including collection of data, preparation of solutions and set-up and maintenance of equipment.
- Performs data entry and maintains data files on research.
- Prepares tissue cultures and reagents, etc.
- Complies with established safety procedures and maintains required documentation on laboratory and specimen conditions.
- Ensures lab conditions and equipment are properly cleaned and maintained in accordance with established procedures.
- Assists with general lab maintenance and cleaning.
- Assists with ordering reagents and supplies.
- Ability to work using sterile techniques.
- Previous experience with mammalian cell culture.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and communicate with laboratory staff and investigators.
- Ability to maintain complete and organized records/reports.
- Working knowledge of computer software and general lab equipment.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree and up to one year of experience in a laboratory setting or an equivalent combination of education and experience equaling four years.
Questions can be addressed to Angela Bowman, PhD at abowman/at/wustl.edu
There are currently no open faculty positions in the CRM.
For unsolicited requests, please use this form to indicate your interest in a postdoc position with a CRM lab.
Prospective graduate students should apply to a WUSTL graduate program.
If you are a current graduate student at WashU, please contact the PI you are interested in working with directly.
No current openings.