Submissions currently closed. Expected to re-open in mid-2024.
Generally in the Fall, but is based on submission deadlines.
- Possession of a doctoral level degree (PhD, MD, DVM, PharmD, or equivalent)
- Commitment to full-time research training in the area of regenerative medicine
- Commitment to perform research work in a CRM mentor’s lab
- Current US citizenship, nationality or permanent residency required
- Preference will be given to postdocs who are in the early years of their training
T32 Application Requirements
The selection of trainees will be based on criteria similar to those of the NIH National Research Service Award (F32).
- Proposed research plan (1 page specific aims, 1 page for research strategy)
- Proposed training plan (1 page)
- Career goals and plans for F32 application (1 paragraph)
- Relevance of proposed research to the mission of NIBIB
- Relevance of proposed research to regenerative medicine (1 paragraph)
- Proposed mentoring committee (3 WUSTL faculty members, including one from McKelvey School of Engineering (can be primary or affiliate member))
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Letter of endorsement from primary mentor
- Commitment to participate in CRM activities, including the RAD Research Forum, CRM-sponsored WIPS, the CRM symposium, and seminar series; to complete the NIH-required RCR training; and to cite the grant and include CRM as an author affiliation in talks, posters, and publications
- Biosketch, highlighting past training experience
- Brief letter of endorsement of the candidate
- Commitment to participate in CRM activities, including the RAD Research Forum, CRM-sponsored WIPS, the CRM symposium, and seminar series
Selection of candidates will be determined by the Program Director and the Executive Committee.
Applications can be submitted to CRM Executive Committee, c/o Erica Scheller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CRM Affiliate Scholars: Postdoctoral Training Program
We are also accepting applications for affiliate slots, which will follow the same training plan, but are open to all regardless of citizenship.
Affiliates will not receive salary support but will receive a $1,000 travel award. Full details can be found here.