August 31st, 2023 (midnight)
October 1st, 2023
- Possession of a doctoral level degree (PhD, MD, DVM, PharmD, or equivalent)
- Commitment to full-time research training in the area of regenerative medicine
- Commitment to perform research work in a CRM mentor’s lab
- Current US citizenship, nationality or permanent residency required
- Preference will be given to postdocs who are in the early years of their training
T32 Application Requirements
The selection of trainees will be based on criteria similar to those of the NIH National Research Service Award (F32).
- Cover letter
- Include commitment to participate in CRM activities (events, seminars, and symposia). Include commitment to complete required RCR training and to cite the T32 in presentations, posters, and publications.
- NIH Biosketch
- Include career goals and plans for F- or K- application
- Proposed research plan (2 page limit; 1 page specific aims, 1 page research strategy)
- Proposed training plan (1 page)
- Relevance of the proposed research to regenerative medicine (one paragraph) and the missing of the NIBIB (one paragraph) in either Bioimaging, Bioengineering, or Informatics
- Proposed mentoring committee (Minimum of 3 WUSTL faculty members, including one co-mentor from the Department of Biomedical Engineering).
- NIH Biosketch, highlighting past training experience
- Letter of endorsement of the candidate and project, indicating that support and resources are available for carrying out the proposed research
- Highlight previous involvement in the CRM and commitment to participate in CRM activities
T32 Application Submission and Evaluation
- Selection of candidates will be determined by the Program Director and the Executive Committee of the Training in Regenerative Medicine (TRM) T32.
- Applications must be submitted as a single PDF to the TRM Executive Committee, c/o Erica Scheller at email@example.com by August 31, 2023
CRM Affiliate Scholars: Postdoctoral Training Program
We are also accepting applications for affiliate slots, which will follow the same training plan, but are open to all regardless of citizenship.
Affiliates will not receive salary support but will receive a $1,000 travel award. Full details can be found here.